quinta-feira, 10 de maio de 2018

Voando pelo Rio (Do you dream of Flying with Hangliding or Paragliding ?)



                 

Subir a Estrada das Canoas e depois chegar na rampa de saltos em São Conrado, é querer vencer os seus medos e dar um abraço às emoções de voar e vislumbrar uma das vistas mais maravilhosas. A consultora de TI não parou em suas aventuras: foi para lá voar de asa delta. Mas você pode também saltar de parapentes. Que tal o convite?  Voar de asa delta custa a bagatela de R$ 450, entre o pagamento pelo vôo e a taxa de R4 50 que é obrigatória. Mas vale muito a pena essa emoção. É diferente e audacioso para muitos.  

                    
           

Vamos ao relato de Juliana Celano e o seu vôo inesquecível no Rio ( como já dissemos, ela mora na Alemanha há 5 anos). Está em inglês pois temos uma audiência muito grande fora do país:

Não esqueça de ver as imagens do vôo que ela fez e suas emoções.

            

            Flying With Paragliding

"Do you dream of Flying with Hangliding or Paragliding ? 

Want to feel freedom ? Stay tuned to the tips of the QSacada Blog. The Blog will tell you what it feels like on a first flight in a Hangliding and will say to you how to make your dream come true.

            


The first step that I have made was contact one of the flight schools. I had one incredible experience with the Goldenflyrio. Andre Tavares (Andrezinho) was my contact from the beggining. I have scheduled my flight for the day and time that I wanted and could make the flight. He told me that was scheduled but he would contact me one day before the date to inform the weather conditions and the viability of the flight. One day before, we talked and confirmed the flight for Saturday April 28rd at 11 am. Normally the flight is in the morning because is the best time for make it.

          



At the scheduled time we meet at the meeting point on Av Pref. Mendes de Morais 1.550 – São Conrado, Rio de Janeiro, 22610-095 +55 21 96456-6118. Althought there are more than 100 instructors registred in the Brazilian Free Flight Confederation (CBVL), around 30 instructors work daily and there is a daily limit of only 4 flights per instructor to avoid congestion in the flight ramp and excessive delay.

Before the flight I had to make my registration at the CBVL and needed to pay a fee of R$ 50 (Fifty Reais). In this amount was included the registration in the CBVL and the life insurance of the day of my flight. After that, I took the transfer with my instructor Luis Irino from Goldenflyrio to the Pedra Bonita ramp. We went there using the Canoas Road from São Conrado.

After assembly of the Hangliding, we conducted a local takeoff and landing training.

Before takeoff, the flight controller checked with the flight instructor all the equipament to safely release the flight, That gave me immense tranquility. I didnt feel fear or insecurity.

Usually the flight from Hangliding have the duration between 7 and 12 minutes. The flight is performed in the lying position next to the pilot and in this modality there is a weight limit of 90 kgs.

The Paragliding flight has a duration of 12 to 15 minutes in the sitting position in front of the pilot.

I had lucky, my flight from Hangliding lasted for 14 minutes because the weather conditions were exceptional and the wind contributed a lot to the extension of the flight. It started with a fast and progressive walt to a short run, in a few seconds I was thrown into the space. I felt the adrenaline high, the feeling of freedom, peace and the emotion was mixed with the dazzle of the natural beauties of Rio de Janeiro seen from above. I enjoyed every second from my flight. I didnt feel afraid of take off, equipament, height, even in the moment of landing i didnt feel fear. I just managed to feel free. A freedom never experienced before. My instructor Luis Irino ia a very experienced instructor, he gave me tranquility and talked with me all the time during the flight explaining where we were flying over. I advise all people to take one day a Hangliding flight, because the feeling is really indescribable.

I would like to thank the Goldenflyrio team who gave me special attention and made this unforgettable moment.

The cost of the flight per person includes the Club registration fee with the life insurance for the flight day R$ 50 (Fifty reais)

The flight of Hangliding or Paragliding with at least 100 photos + video and transfer from the Club to the ramp R$ 440,00 (Four hundred forty reais)

Amount totaling R$ 490,00 (Four hundred ninety reais) for cash payment.

There is the possibility of adding another camera for a further R$ 100,00 (Hundred reais)

In the case of the Goldenflyrio there is the flexibility of payment also by Credit Card with a surcharge of 10 % and the total amount can be split in up to 12x without interest. They enable the sport for anyone to make this dream come true.

For more information and reservations contact Andrezinho or Andre Dias from Goldenflyrio on Whattsapp +55 21 96456 6118 or by the link www.goldenflyrio.com
Make your flight reservation, come and enjoy the Ecoturism in Rio de Janeiro ".


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário